515 Jefferson Drive
Enjoy the BEST of California living in this beautifully maintained home on a large, spectacular lot. Enviably situated on a peaceful tree-lined street in the outstanding Green Gables neighborhood, this property is a rare find. The single-level floor plan offers spacious interiors and an effortless flow for everyday living and entertaining with many windows and glass doors oriented to take advantage of the outdoors. The sprawling over 1/4 acre lot (not in a flood zone) affords an excellent opportunity for future expansion. Adding to the appeal of this home is its close proximity to top Duveneck Elementary, Eleanor Pardee Park, the rejuvenated Edgewood shopping center, vibrant downtown Palo Alto and easy access to commute routes to many of Silicon Valley’s top employers.
SUMMARY OF THIS FINE HOME
- Single level floor plan features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Approximately 2,700 sf of living space
- Large, private 12,496± sf lot (with wide 82’ frontage) - NOT in a flood zone!
- Expansive living and dining area features central fireplace and custom-built-ins
- Updated chef’s kitchen highlighted by granite counters, abundant custom cabinetry and central skylight
- Quality appliances include built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, Thermador double ovens, Thermador gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Inviting family room flows out to the serene backyard setting
- Spacious master suite boasts vaulted ceilings, two closets including a walk-in closet, lovely bath with jetted tub, stall shower and dual sink vanity
- Detached 2-car garage with abundant storage and adjoining pool-changing room
- Additional amenities: newly refinished hardwood floors throughout, recessed lighting, central heating & cooling, separate laundry room, wide hallways & custom built-ins
- Tremendous storage and built-ins throughout
- Captivating private backyard setting with multiple patios, sun-swept swimming pool, and an array of mature plantings including fruit and citrus trees
- Top Palo Alto schools (Duveneck Elementary; Greene Middle & Palo Alto High) - buyer to verify space availability
Palo Alto has a lot to offer its residents, including tree-lined streets, a thriving downtown, a plethora of parks and open space for recreation, and excellent public schools. The city’s location next to the Stanford University campus gives residents easy access to lectures, extension courses, and other educational opportunities. The city of about 66,000 incorporated in 1894 and got its name from a 1,000-year-old redwood tree along San Francisquito Creek. Palo Alto residents are highly educated, with nearly 80 percent of those 25 and older holding at least a bachelor’s degree, according to 2013 United States Census Bureau estimates. The median household income is $122,532. Forbes ranked Palo Alto's 94301 ZIP code 24th on its 2014 list of Most Expensive ZIP Codes, with a median home sales price of $3,525,837. Open-space areas account for nearly one-third of the approximately 25-square-mile city, which boasts more than 30 municipal parks. Only residents and their guests may access the 1,400-acre Foothills Park on Page Mill Road. The city has one of the most active downtowns on the Peninsula, and an array of restaurants and shops line University Avenue and California Avenue. The Stanford Shopping Center is also a popular destination for retail and dining. Free parking is available in municipal lots downtown. Numerous tech companies are headquartered in Palo Alto, including Hewlett-Packard and Tesla Motors. Many prominent Web businesses and brands, such as Facebook, Pinterest, and PayPal, got their start in the city.
Friday, Oct 19th 9:30am - 1:00pm
Sat & Sun 2:00 - 4:00pm
*Compass Black Cart on Sunday featuring iced coffees & iced teas!
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Christy Giuliacci
Contact Sherry Bucolo